- AVR - Auto Voltage Regulation for "clean power". Keeps voltage within 3% (+/-) of rated voltage.
- Brushless Alternator - No brushes to change, unlike brush type alternators which require replacement every 200 hours.
- Genuine Cooper brand GFCI Outlets - High quality electrical components that eliminate the possibility of shock to the operator.
- Master Circuit Breaker - Eliminates damage of alternator and components.
- Voltage Meter - For easy monitoring of generator performance. 12 volt DC Outlet - provides 6.2 amps of DC power.
- ETL Certification - All electrical components are built to North American safety standards.
- EPA Certified Overhead Valve Engines - Built to meet EPA regulations for North America.
- Large Fuel Tanks - Ensures 8 hours of run time on a single tank.
- Standard Wheel Kits - for ease of maneuverability.
- Roll Cage - Ensures protection of all components within the frame.
- Electric Start (7kw Only) - For ease of starting and includes sealed battery.
Technical Specs of Portable Generator
|Voltage||120V / 240V|
|Rated Amperage||7.5A / 18.8A|
|Displacement||23.7cu in (389cc)|