Chicago Pneumatic Spike Drivers
Chicago Pneumatic spike drivers are applicable for driving spikes in railroad, construction and plant maintenance applications and in tent erection.
These specialized spike drivers are built to the same exacting specifications as our heavy duty pneumatic breakers, but with an open front head without tool retainer. Both models are “Hushed Power” versions equipped with a muffler.
CP 1260 and CP 1290
• Modern design for excellent durability
• Four-bolt backhead – withstands rugged use
• Integral oiler – provides continuous lubrication
• Reversible piston – reduces maintenance cost
• Swivel design for increased manoeuvrability
• Heavy-duty front head polyurethane springs– reduce maintenance costs. The opening in the front head accepts a maximum spike head diameter of 1-7/8”.