Harp Rack includes 60 long and short plastic covered rods that allow for easy and protected sliding of glass in and out of the rack.
There are 80 possible hole locations for rods. When rods are placed in every hole (monolithic glass), the spacing is 7/16″. When a hole is skipped (IG units), the spacing is 1-5/16″.
- Dimensions: 80" Wide x 48" Depth
- Gray powder coated finish.
- Uses low-friction, high-density Polyethylene on the floor for easy sliding of glass and provides a non-stick surface for insulated glass.
- Bottom surface is un-grooved for maximum rod spacing flexibility.
- Load Height = 60"; Load Depth = 45" (allows for proper operation of foot locks).
- Ships knocked down for freight savings.
- Includes 4 non-marking swivel casters rated at 1000 lbs. capacity each
- Two foot locks mounted in front for stability.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-n-Butyl Phthalate (DnBP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.