K-Set is a non-corrosive accelerating admixture that contains no calcium chloride. It accelerates the hydration of cement resulting in shorter setting times and high early strength. Call for discounts on bulk orders (+1 (800) 342-3876)
K-Set provides improved workability, helps prevent segregation, and is a substantial aid in early stiffening for mortar and stucco mixes – an aqueous solution of organic and inorganic compounds that produces a rapid heat development of the mortar that protects it from freezing during its early life at low temperatures.
K-Set is specifically formulated for use in cold weather or wherever it is desirable to reduce the setting time, increase early strength and improve mortar workability. Use K-Set to prevent the corrosive effect of calcium chloride admixtures.
Features & Benefits
- Produces high early strength
- Increases protection for reinforcing
- Speeds setting times one to three hours
- Helps protect against freezing by accelerating early strength
- Improves production time by improving workability and reducing set time
- PSPhil S.Verified BuyerReviewingDeco Shine High-Gloss Protective Exterior SealerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDeck
Great product thank you