SKU: KWD 4001.000
Kirara Pads For Restoring The Polish On Marble and Limestone
- Restore The Polish of Marble, Limestone and Concrete Surfaces
- Great for Difficult To Polish Marble and Limestone, Such As Nero Maquina (Black Marble)
- Fast, Consistent, High-Quality Results
- Easy 3-Step Maintenance System
- Minimal Water Needed When Used Wet
- Can Be Used On A Typical Floor Buffers with 175 rpm or 300 rpm
|Part No.||Size||Maximum RPM||Type||Recommended For||Grit||Color|
|KWD4001||4"||4,000||Hook & Loop||Marble/Limestone/Concrete||Pos. 1||Red|
|KWD4002||4"||4,000||Hook & Loop||Marble/Limestone/Concrete||Pos. 2||Light Green|
|KWD4003||4"||4,000||Hook & Loop||Marble/Limestone/Concrete||Pos. 3||Blue|
- SFShawn F.Verified BuyerReviewingZOOM Diamond Impregnated PadsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThank you for the great product!
I decided to refinish our marble island, which is 9' x 11', so it is no small task. I initially bought 5" diamond discs for an angle grinder, and needless to say, I left the island looking much worse than when I started, not to mention freaking my wife out. I found the Zoom pads online and could not be happier. The Zoom pads were easy to use, and the island is like a mirror without a single swirl mark.