Developed with robust structure and components which provide greater yield and homogenization for mixing mortar.
Provide a fine and more homogeneous mixture, greater mortar fluidity due to a horizontal rotating mixture with 4 blades.
Unique lever system with two stages to tilt, providing better ergonomics for the worker.
- Reinforced 3/16” drum thickness
- Solid 2” paddle shaft in square hardened steel
- Heavy duty 1/2” steel bars safety grid
- Isolated bearings with cast iron pillow blocks, assuring life time performance.
- Powder coat painting, for greater protection and finishing
- Heavy duty 2” wheels axle, with high speed hubs and wheels
|Model||7 Cu Ft||9 Cu Ft|
|Total Volume||7 Cu Ft (200 liters)||9 Cu Ft (250 liters)|
|Drum Capacity||7 Cu Ft (200) | 1½ - 2½ Bags||9 Cu Ft (250) | 2½ - 3½ Bags|
|Weight without the Engine||660 Lbs||790 Lbs|
|Sizes | Position of the Mixture (L x W x H)||72 x 52 x 66 inches||76 x 52 x 66 inches|
|Drum Thickness||8g 1/8”||4g 3/16”|
|Box for the engine||Electric or Combustion||Electric or Combustion|
|Wheels||Pneumatic Rim 13”||Pneumatic Rim 13”|
|Towing||Tow bar for Transport and Towing||Tow bar for Transport and Towing|