MQD3H Diaphragm Pump
MQD3H Diaphragm Pump utilize a positive displacement design to effectively move high viscosity liquids, sludge, and general heavy debris laden fluids
MQ diaphragm pumps utilize a positive displacement design to effectively move high viscosity liquids, sludge, and general heavy debris laden fluids. Their simple reciprocating dynamics provide the force to successfully operate in the most demanding applications.
- Ideal for muddy water, high solid content.
- Handles 1 5/8" solids.
- For fluids up to 180° F.
- Pumps up to 90 gallons (342 liters) per minute.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Powered by a Honda GX120 3.5HP gasoline engine.
- Enclosed gears with oil bath lubrication.
- Integrated wheel kit assembly for ease of transportaion.
|Suction x Discharge||
3 x 3 in
76 x 76 mm
|Max. Water Capacity||90 gpm||322 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||50 ft||15 m|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.1 qt||2 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||Wheel Kit included with pump|
|Overall Length||29.0 in||737 mm|
|Overall Width||22.0 in||559 mm|
|Overall Height||23.0 in||584 mm|
|Operating Weight||175 lb||79 kg|