OCM High Strength Bay Ties
OCM High Strength Bay Ties are manufactured with 1/2" Hex Heads and Plastic Form Spreaders.
OCM High Strength Bay Ties provide a safe working load of 3500 lbs. with an average ultimate load of 7000 lbs. OCM High Strength Bay Ties are designed to easily tie lumber forming systems.
- 1" breakback to help prohibit rust stains.
- Use 1"X1" plastic form spreader cones to insure a positive break.
- Every Bay Tie has an anti-turn device in order to properly break after use.
- Snapties can be broken before forms are stripped using a standard 1/2" Socket. Which results in substantial labor savings for the contractor and makes stripping easier with less damage to the forms.
- Meets the highest safe work load rating for a snap tie in the industry,
- Higher strength allows for fewer ties used which means labor savings on each job.
|OCM Part No.
Long End 8-1/4"
|Wall Size (inches)||Carton Qty||Safe Working Load (lbs)|
Comments: SWL provides a safety factor of approximately 2 to 1
OCM Limited Warranty
All recommendations, statements and technical data contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable and correct; however, accuracy and completeness of said tests are not guaranteed and are not provided as an express or implied warranty. User shall rely on his or her own information and tests to determine suitability of the product for the intended use and user assumes all risk and liability resulting from his or her use of the product. In the event that a product supplied by OCM, Inc. proves to not meet the OCM, Inc. published dimensional or other specifications of the product, an OCM, Inc. representative will review such product and circumstances to determine whether a replacement is warranted. OCM, Inc.'s and its manufacturer's sole responsibility shall be to replace, at OCM, Inc.'s sole discretion that product or portion of the product which OCM, Inc. deems to be defective, within six months of the delivery of the product. OCM, Inc. disclaims all other warranties or conditions, whether express or implied, including an implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall OCM, Inc. or its parent or affiliated companies be liable for delay caused by defects, for loss of use, or for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or for any charges or expenses of any nature whatsoever. In no event shall OCM, Inc.'s liability exceed the purchase price paid for the particular affect OCM, Inc. products.