Rapid Flex CJ – Control Joint Filler
Rapid Flex CJ is a 100% solids, two-component, UV resistant, semi-rigid, rapid curing, polyurea for filling control and construction joints in industrial concrete floors. Call for discounts on bulk orders.
Rapid Flex CJ allows for joints to be shaved quickly for a fast turnaround.
Compliance with ACI 302, section 4.10 recommendation for joint fillers used in saw cut/control joints with a Shore A Durometer of 85.
USDA accepted and authorized for use in federally inspected meat & poultry plants.
Rapid Flex CJ can be used for the repair of damaged or spalled joint nosing and cracks.
- Freezer Floors
- Heavily trafficked retail concrete floors
- Repair of cracks and joints in old concrete floors
- Industrial and commercial concrete floors subject to heavy forklift traffic
Features & Benefits
- Easy 1-to-1 mix ratio
- Pourable, dark gray consistency
- Can be applied and cured down to -20 F
- Available in 22 fl oz cartridges and 10-gallon units
- High elongation (200%) to resist tearing due to excessive movement
- Semi-rigid flexibility that does not weld slabs together or become brittle with age
- Optimum hardness (Shore A = 85) to transfer wheel loads while allowing moderate movement
- PSPhil S.Verified BuyerReviewingDeco Shine High-Gloss Protective Exterior SealerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDeck
Great product thank you