Polishing Pads - Premium
The PP Series Polishing Pads are pliable for use on both flat and contoured stone surfaces. The pads are available in a variety of grit sizes, which when used in sequence, produce incredibly polished finishes. For easy grit size identification, the backs of the pads are color coded.
These blades contain higher quality diamonds at higher concentrations to allow faster and smoother cuts.
When deciding which blade to buy, please keep the following in mind:
- Use lower grit size for rough surfaces or when applying on dark colored stones.
- Use higher grit size for smooth stone surfaces.
- Use buffing pads for polishing stone during final stage of fabrication.
- Backers are also available for each size.
- Recommended operating speed is between 2500 and 4000 RPM.
|Complete Set (Buff Included)