Safely store and transport scaffold frames and braces
Handling is one of the biggest costs in scaffold rental. Now you can slash countless hours loading, unloading and reloading with a Star Industries scaffold transport pallet. Plus, you have the perfect compact storage unit for difficult-to-stack scaffold that you can easily reposition with a forklift when scaffold is in the rental yard waiting for the next job.
- Load scaffold into the pallet once at rental yard & deliver the loaded pallet to the job site.
- The contractor unloads the scaffold
at the job site and when the job is
done, repacks the scaffold pallet.
- You pick up the loaded pallet,
ready to ship to the next job.
- Model 930 holds 50 frames (6’6″ x 5’0″) and 100 braces (7′)
- Features fork loops for proper fork placement when loading pallet onto a truck with a forklift
- Two anchor points for securing scaffold with strap for transportation
- Expanded metal deck for sure footing
- Empty weight 755 lbs
- Requires 48″ or longer forks and 48″ or wider carriage
- Picked up from brace side
- Brace basket and scaffold pins removeable for shipping