- Easy installation - Can be installed horizontally, vertically, and inverted with a 2X4 kicker plate. The brackets can be installed before or after the wales have been placed.
- Weather resistant - Fabricated from heavy guage galvanized steel for the body and a cadmium-plated wedge for excellent corrosion protection.
- The Snap Bracket uses 4-3/4" Snap Ties(4-3/4" Lumber and Wedge)
- Accommodates lumber variations - sliding wedge has a 5/8" adjustment range or take-up. Can be used with 3/4" or 5/8" plywood.
- Nail holes in wedge and body - Can be used to secure the wedge when vibrating and to keep the bracket from falling when stripping.
- Using Hex Head Snap Ties in conjunction with Snap Brackets - Hex Head Snap Ties can be broken swiftly with the Snap Brackets and the forms in place. Snap Ties will break off inside the concrete leaving clean holes. This combination absolutely minimizes stripping time and labor.
|OCM Part No.||Bucket Qty||Weight per pcs lbs||Finish|
OCM Limited Warranty
All recommendations, statements and technical data contained herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable and correct; however, accuracy and completeness of said tests are not guaranteed and are not provided as an express or implied warranty. User shall rely on his or her own information and tests to determine suitability of the product for the intended use and user assumes all risk and liability resulting from his or her use of the product. In the event that a product supplied by OCM, Inc. proves to not meet the OCM, Inc. published dimensional or other specifications of the product, an OCM, Inc. representative will review such product and circumstances to determine whether a replacement is warranted. OCM, Inc.'s and its manufacturer's sole responsibility shall be to replace, at OCM, Inc.'s sole discretion that product or portion of the product which OCM, Inc. deems to be defective, within six months of the delivery of the product. OCM, Inc. disclaims all other warranties or conditions, whether express or implied, including an implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall OCM, Inc. or its parent or affiliated companies be liable for delay caused by defects, for loss of use, or for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or for any charges or expenses of any nature whatsoever. In no event shall OCM, Inc.'s liability exceed the purchase price paid for the particular affect OCM, Inc. products.