TP-S Tile Cutter Single guide with multipoint separator and angular measurement
TP-S Tile Cutters are designed for intensive work with any ceramic tile, ideal for cutting porcelain tiles (BIa type). They feature a highly impact-resistant monoguide system for long life, ergonomic handles for pushing and a 2204.6 lbs retractable breaker for tile thicknesses 13/64 in. to 25/32 in. Easy to use and provides greater working speed, mobile breaker ensures high quality diagonal and angular cuts.
- Single guide system highly resistant to impacts. Longer life
- Ergonomic handle with breaker built-in for speed and ease of use.
- Swivel bracket with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Long-lasting laser engraved square.
- Swivel bracket with central pivot for fast and accurate measurements.
- For intensive cutting of ceramic tile, ideal for Porcelain tiles.
- Reinforced breaking feet.
- Lateral stop for repetitive and accurate cuts.
- Two-layer base with damping effect
- Base supplement for large tile format.
- Carrying handle. (for TP-66-S and TP-75-S models).
- Set designed to be used by pushing the handle.
- RUBIFLEX ergonomic handle.
- Ø 7/8"(22mm) scoring wheel included. (Ref. 18914)