16“ Telescopic Basin Wrench
Superior Tool's® Telescopic Basin Wrench is a must have tool for plumbing projects in hard-to-reach areas, like under kitchen and bathroom sinks.
The spring-loaded jaw tightly grips faucet nuts in tight spots, making fixture removal and installation easier. The 180° adjustable pivoting head automatically adjusts to any angle. The nickel-plated telescoping bar quickly adjusts at 4 lengths; perfect for working on deeper sink basins.
- Loosens/tightens nuts on faucets, drains, valves and supply lines in tight spaces
- Up to 1” hex and square nuts capacity
- Spring-loaded jaw maintains grip on faucet nut preventing slipping and eliminating the need to regrip the hold on a nut
- Head automatically adjusts to virtually any angle
- Long 17” telescoping reach bar easily locks into four different positions
- Sliding 4-1/2” stainless steel handle