Superior Tool's® Plumber's Pal™ Professional Drain Wrench makes easy work of tightening or loosening strainer drains typically found in sinks.
The tool also features a squared end specifically designed to tighten stand-up shower drains. Plumber's Pal's uniquely engineered slots and tabs fit most locknuts on major manufacturer's plastic and brass strainer drains. Work in tight spaces with the cushioned offset grip handle.
- Perfect for installing or removing strainer lock nuts and drop-in shower drains
- Fits hex nuts and all 4-, 6- and 8-tab locking nuts on strainer drains
- Square end of the tool is specifically designed for tightening stand-up shower drains
- Offset cushion-grip handle works well in confined locations
- Convenient handle hang hole for easy storage