18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver‑Drill
The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH03MB) delivers a full 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque, with more work and less down time for increased efficiency and productivity.It’s powered by the Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery, which reaches a full charge in only 40 minutes and delivers 35% more run time than the 3.0Ah battery (BL1830). For added convenience, the battery features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator. For increased durability, Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered inside the tool for increased resistance to water and dust and improved operation in harsh jobsite conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- POWER : Makita-built 4-Pole Motor Delivers 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- CONTROL : Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-400 & 0-2,000 RPM) for a wide range of applications
- ERGONOMICS : Compact design at only 8-7/8" long and weighs only 5.1 lbs.
- CONVENIENCE : Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow for enhanced illumination of work area
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-400 & 0-2,000 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-7/8" long
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- All metal gears and aluminum gear housing for maximum job site durability
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Shift-Lock™ Drive System quickly shifts between modes
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow for enhanced illumination of work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery BL1840B provides up to 35% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery BL1840B reaches a full charge in 40 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- The 18V LXT® 4.0Ah battery (BL1840B) is compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- *compared to BL1830
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Capacity (steel) : 1/2"
- Capacity (wood) : 3"
- Capacity (masonry) : 5/8"
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 400 / 0 - 2,000 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (2 speed) : 0 - 6,000 / 0 - 30,000 BPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 750 in.lbs./84N•m
- Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length : 8-7/8"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 5.1 lbs.
- LED light : Yes
- Power Type : Cordless
- Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
- Motor Type : Brushed