18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless 1‑3/8" Pin Nailer, 23 Ga
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Pin Nailer, 23 Ga. (model XTP02Z, tool only), is a hose-free solution for installing casings, decorative trim, molding and baseboards.
The XTP02Z is compact and powerful, and drives six different pin nail lengths (5/8”, 11/16", ¾”, 1", 1-3/16", 1-3/8") with a magazine capacity of up to 120 pins. Using the 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery, the XTP02Z will drive up to 5,300 pins on a single charge.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Refined firing mechanism reduces recoil; reduces force required on the work surface when driving pin nails
- Drives 6 different lengths, 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8", of 23 gauge pin nails (tool does not work with 1-1/4" pin nails)
- Magazine capacity up to 120 pin nails
- Anti-dry fire mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for precise flush and countersink finish
- Cordless for increased convenience; eliminates the need for a compressor and air hose
- Contact trigger for improved accuracy and precision
- Trigger lock button for operator convenience
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Reversible tool hook allows the tool to remain close
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-1/8" long
- Weighs only 4.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Power Type : Cordless
- Fastening category : Pin
- Nail Size : 5/8", 11/16", ¾", 1", 1-3/16", 1-3/8" (23 ga.)
- Maximum Magazine Capacity : 120
- Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 10-1/8" x 3-1/8" x 8-7/8"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 5.1 lbs.
- Nailer Type : Pin Nailer
- Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
- Motor Type : Brushed