18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless 2" Brad Nailer, 18 Ga.
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 2” Brad Nailer, 18 Ga. (model XNB01Z, tool only), is an ideal solution for installing narrow trim and molding.
The XNB01Z is compact and powerful, and drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2" with a magazine capacity of up to 100 nails. Using the 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery, the XNB01Z will drive up to 1,660 nails on a single charge (attaching plywood to Douglas Fir with 5/8” to 2” nail).
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2"; magazine capacity up to 100 nails
- Drives up to 1,660 finish nails using a 5.0Ah 18V LXT® Battery (battery not included)*
- 2-mode selector switch for control of nailing operation
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for precise flush and countersink finish
- Anti-dry fire mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- Battery gauge indicates battery charge level
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 11-5/8" long
- Weighs only 7.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- *Attaching plywood to Douglas fir with 5/8" to 2" nail
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Power Type : Cordless
- Fastening category : Brad
- Nail Size : 5/8" to 2" (18 ga.)
- Maximum Magazine Capacity : 100
- Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 11-5/8" x 3-13/16" x 12-1/2"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 7.7 lbs.
- Nailer Type : Brad Nailer
- Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
- Motor Type : Brushed