GAS • ELECTRIC • PNEUMATIC - REMOVE RUST, SCALE, PAINT, ADHESIVES AND MORE FROM STEEL AND CONCRETE
- Keyed or grooved profiles
- Roughing concrete
- Depth control maximizes performance and extends cutter life
- Integrated vacuum connection and hold-to-run handle
- Fully adjustable handlebar for operator comfort
- Electric, pneumatic or gas power
8" cutting width for use in large areas
CS Unitec's Trelawny™ Floor Scarifiers tackle the most demanding surface preparation and material removal applications. Ideal for the removal of coatings and corrosion from steel and concrete surfaces to prepare for re-coating. Produce an ideal keyed or grooved profile on concrete for waterproofing and non-slip surface applications.
|Wire Brushes are ideal for finish cleaning and polishing on steel; can be used for light concrete deposit.|
|Beam Cutters are ideal for light paint/corrosion removal, with minimal damage to substrate.|
|Star Cutters are ideal for the removal of mastics and rubberized coatings.|
|Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT) Cutters are ideal for aggressive applications such as roughing concrete and heavy corrosion removal, as well as grooving roadways for non-slip surface.|
|Milling Cutters are ideal for the removal of plastic road markings without penetrating the surface.|
- VGVladimir G.Verified BuyerReviewingSMITH FS200 Gasoline Portable ScarifierI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPresident at Ec4 Residential
Great equipment, suitable for small jobs, or big jobs.