Achilli ANR 130 Bench Tile Saw
Achilli ANR 130 Bench Tile Saw - Cutting length up to 52" for Granite, Marble, Stone, Porcelain, Ceramic, Glass. Free Freight. Free Diamond Blade
This portable bench saw has a self circulating water tank. The ANR 130 portable bench saw is widely used in stone workshops and can take 10", 12", or 14" blades. This saw is multi-functional and can perform horizontal cutting and slotting. The ANR 130 is also capable of of profiling straight slab edges.
- Useful Cut - Professionals that choose this portable bench saw with manual head feed will get a 51" useful cut.
- Worktable - Constructed with galvanized steel rails, the worktable is high quality and durable.
- Bridge Tilt - Professional stone installers can make great use of the manual bridge tilt. So cutting from 90 to 45 degrees is achievable.
- Water Tank - Self-contained water recycling tray and pump.
- Adjustable Cutting Depth - Operators can use the manual depth adjustment mechanism to adjust the cutting depth.
- Extension Table - Professionals needing additional work space can add optional extension tables so they can increase flexibility.
- Slot Device - Operators can use the optional slot device to perform horizontal cutting and slotting of slab edges. Also, the provided adapter permits the use of shaped wheels to create and polish various profiles on the straight edge.
- Laser - Professionals can add a laser alignment device so cuts are as precise as possible.
|Diamond Blade Diameter||10", 12", 14 "|
|Blade Bore Size||1"|
|Motor Power||2.2kW = 3HP 1-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz - 3400 rpm 60Hz|