Asphalt Repair Technology
Simex ART is a patented technology specifically designed for the regeneration of bituminous conglomerate which reuses 100% of the material present on site without removing the milled material or adding other materials.
It is used in functional road surface maintenance, at a depth varying between 30 and 100 mm. It does not disrupt traffic flow and ensures immediate road drivability. It also ensures that maintenance lasts for a reasonable amount of time, which allows local authorities to plan road maintenance, with significant benefits in terms of road user safety.
- Restoration Of Road Surface Distress Quickly And With Long-Lasting Results
- Dynamic And Smaller Construction Site
- Money Savings
- No Impact: Pre-Existing Materials Are Reused
- Use Of Eco-Friendly Materials
- No Handling Or Management Of Special Materials Or Waste
|Width||1000 mm||40 inch|
|Depth||0-100 mm||0-4 inch|
|Required oil flow||115-152 l/m||30-40 gpm|