BlackHawk 1250 High Speed Burnisher for Burnishing and Refinishing
AC Motor - 1250 RPM - 20"
The BlackHawk 1250 Burnisher uses a 1.5 HP AC enclosed motor to drives a 20" pad at 1250 RPM for efficient polishing of all hard floor finishes. . The welded steel frame and chromed handle are durable and reliable. It is remarkably easy to handle and can be used on all types of hard floors.
• 1.5 HP, 56C frame, TEFC dual capacitor AC motor
• 115V, 50/60 Hz power. 50 ft., 14-3 STO power cord
• V-Belt drives pads at 1250 RPM
• Welded heavy gauge steel frame
• One piece chromed heavy-duty steel handle
• Molded plastic brush cover
• Thumb-operated safety switch. Comfortable vinyl grips.
• Negative pressure on/off switch. Dual steel operating triggers.
• Multiple position handle adjustment
• Non-marking 1" x 5" non-marking ball bearing wheels
• Includes flexible pad driver with spring-style
pad centering clamp (KIT2014)
• Quiet operation - 58 dB. Meets GS42 standard.
• Built with UL listed components