Chicago Pneumatics CPWE Small Range Pumps
Chicago Pneuamtic has a range of professional pumps to include five small but effective (1HP and below) models.
These new CPWE pumps are ideal for customers in the construction and rental industries, where small, lightweight, portable and easily maintained pumps are required to perform daily, yet ever-demanding dewatering jobs quickly.
• Pumps down to 1 mm
• Rubber coated bottom to avoid damage to tanks and pools
• 1 inch Ø outlet with a non-return valve to lift and move the pump without spilling or losing suction
• 2 inch Ø outlet transforms the pump into a regular dewatering pump
CPWE D04N, CPWE D08N
• Polyurethane semi vortex impeller designed to handle water on construction sites, in manholes and industrial pits with very low risk of clogging
• High torque capacitor/motor and a three terminal auto cut prevent the motor from overload and dry burning
CPWE S04N, CPWE S08N
• Tough against sand, mud and trash
• Designed with a vortex cast iron impeller and triple seal system
• Particles and debris up to 1 inch can go through the pump housing with minimal wear
• Same motor protection as for CPWE 04/08