CNC Plasma Table PT-105HD
Our PT-105HD has the structural strength to handle 5’ x 10’ sheets. Automatic height detection is ideal for production runs.
It arrives nearly fully assembled and comes with the software. For our version with an integrated water bath, see the Baileigh 60” x 140” CNC Plasma Table PT-105HD-W.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Control the X, Y, and Z-axis movement from the sturdy podium with a large console screen and keypad.
- Includes easy-to-learn design software that you can load into any basic PC (more details below).
- The console offers a pre-loaded library of shapes that you can resize and alter at the table—without a computer.
- Automatic height detection on the Z-axis makes perfect cuts in corrugated or uneven materials.
- Panasonic® brushless servo motors, controlled by Panasonic® servo motion controllers, drive the gantry.
- Industrial-grade gantry travel system for the X, Y & Z axis made from extremely rigid structural steel.
- Gantry can move out of the way for a full 10-foot sheet during loading, minimizing the chance of machine damage.
- High gantry (one of the highest in the industry) lets you clearly see its movement for better adjustment and control.
- Axes ride on heavy-duty Hiwin square rails.
- Wipers on rails keep welding dust out of the slide for a smooth transfer without noisy friction caused by dirt build-up.
- Our design reduces the risk of damaging the table while loading or pinching your forklift—unlike competing plasma tables with recessed work areas.
- Weigh an impressive 3520 lbs.
- Fully-welded boxed tubing construction can easily support the weight of maximum capacity material.
- Steel framework will hold its shape and stay accurate for decades, unlike many competitors’ aluminum frames, which buckle and warp under heat.
- Arrives 80% Pre-built to save you time and effort.
- The downdraft trolley follows the torch wherever it’s cutting for more focused fume extraction. It also catches your small parts so you can collect them at a convenient location.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You’ll benefit from lifetime technical support by phone. Call up one of our experienced reps whenever you need troubleshooting.
Plasma torch systems are sold separately. We’ll let you choose the Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster model that works best for your application. This table is compatible with automatic torches, but not manual ones.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
The PT-105HD comes standard with BobCAD-Cam Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the plasma table via a USB drive. To learn more or download a free trial, click the BobCAD-Cam logo above.
|Table Style||Down Draft|
|Travel Speed||315 Inches Per Minute|
|Table Dimensions||60" x 140"|
|Table Load Capacity||1" Mild Steel|
|Capacity||Depends on Plasma System Chosen|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||160" x 102" x 68"|
* specifications subject to change without notice.