CNC Wood Router Table - WR-105V-ATC
This CNC wood router table can automatically change tooling in just 8 seconds. You can program profile switches right into your design to save time and maintain precision during industrial production runs.
- Large 5’ x 10’table.
- Arrives pre-built with correct alignment. No complicated set-up process.
- CNC wood router table comes with software for plotting out designs on your computer, then turning them into cut patterns for the machine.
- This industrial router machine runs on 220-volt 3-phasepower.
- Powerful 12hp spindlecan tackle hard materials without flinching.
- 9 kilowatt air-cooled spindlewill stay accurate through years of production.
- Variable spindle speed, from 0 to 24,000 rpm.
- Servo motorsensure smooth running at both fast and slow speeds.
- High gantry is up and away from material, allowing you to see what it’s doing.
- Y axis moves far enough for the gantry to clear the table. You can take the material directly off; no need slant it awkwardly.
- Upload your design to the table with a USB drive. Automatic tooling changes let you swap out bits with computer-controlled precision. Sensor compensates for the change in tool lengths. That change might seem tiny, but it makes a huge difference to the finished product.
- Pre-load up to 6 collets with your chosen profiles; the router will switch between them as programmed.
Powerful 7hp vacuum in the bed of the wood router machine holds the material in place during the cutting process.
- 4 vacuum zonesallow you to turn on the valve only for the area where you’re working.
- Arrange each zone’s vacuum sealinto the shape of the material to provide well-distributed suction.
- Dust shroudfits over the spindle; you can vacuum out all the dust and chips while you’re cutting.
- Fully-welded steel framekeeps the machine stable, helping the router last longer and preventing vibrations from taking the cut off-course.
- CNC wood router table covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of reps, all with hands-on product experience.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
The WR-105V-ATC comes standard with BobCAD-Cam Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the table via a USB drive. To learn more or download a free trial, click the BobCAD-Cam logo above.
|Actual Working Area||118" x 59"|
|Z Axis Stroke||8"|
|Maximum Moving Speed (Inches Per Minute)||2362|
|Maximum Engraving Speed (Inches Per Minute)||984|
|Power||220V Three Phase|
|Notes||applicable Materials - Acrylic, Copper, Aluminum, Wood, PVC, ABS, Insulation Plate, Bakelite Plate, Honeycomb Plate, Resin, Organic Board, Aluminum Composite Panel|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||156” x 94” x 90”|
|Machine Dimensions (L x W x H)||152” x 91.14” x 77.5”|
* specifications subject to change without notice.