Crossville Laminam Blade 4-3/8"
Alpha Professional Tools presents the Crossville Laminam Blade 4-3/8" For Cutting Porcelain Tile and Glass
The Alpha® Crossville Laminam Blade is designed for high-speed cutting of Laminam and other Porcelain Thin Panels. Equipped with a smooth continuous diamond rim and bond hardness best suited for glass materials to provide cuts with minimal chipping. The Laminam Blade is an excellent choice for plunge cutting, trimming near the edges and for cutting an internal radius. Since the quality of the cut is high, providing straight and true cuts with minimal chipping even near the edges, the waste is kept to a minimum creating a cutting solution that is quite cost-effective. The Alpha® Crossville Laminam Blade is the ideal blade for the porcelain contractor looking for a high-speed, portable, long-lasting cutting solution.
- Specially Designed for Laminam® By Crossville®
- Chip-Free Cutting On Thin Porcelain Tile/Panels
- Smooth Continuous Diamond Rim and Bond Hardness Best Suited for Glass Materials
- High-Quality Straight and True Cuts
- Excellent Choice for Plunge Cutting, Trimming Near The Edges and for Cutting An Internal Radius
- Wet/Dry Use
|Part No.||Size||Thickness||Maximum RPM||Arbor(s)|