DETERDEK Cementitious Grout Haze Remover
Eliminates cement grout haze, efflorescence, lime deposits and hard water stains. Great for a final clean after installing tile. Can you use MP90 Eco Plus to seal and protect after installation.
- Removes soap scum, rust stains, paint and construction dirt.
- Use indoors and outdoors on floors, walls, shower stalls, bathroom fixtures and facades.
- Safe on acid resistant stone, porcelain, ceramic tile and terracotta.
- Ideal for post-installation cleaning: it removes inorganic construction dirt.
Features & Specifications
- CONCENTRATED FORMULA: HIGH COVERAGE.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: DOES NOT EMIT FUMES THAT ARE HARMFUL TO PEOPLE OR THE ENVIRONMENT. A WELCOME ALTERNATIVE TO MURIATIC ACID.
- DOES NOT ALTER THE COLOR OF THE MATERIAL.
- DOES NOT DAMAGE OR CORRODE ALUMINUM AND STEEL TRIMS WHEN USED ACCORDING TO THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
- CAN BE USED AS A CLEANER OR LIMESCALE REMOVER, BASED ON THE DILUTION.
- CONTAINS BIODEGRADABLE INGREDIENTS.
PORCELAIN AND CERAMIC TILE, ACID RESISTANT STONE, QUARRY TILE, TERRACOTTA
HOW TO USE IT
Post installation cleaning: Wet the surface and grout joints with water, then use DETERDEK diluted 1:5 (1 QT of product in 5 QT of water).
Apply the solution to sections of a few square feet at a time.
Let sit 5-10 minutes, then rub vigorously with an abrasive pad or large brush.Remove the residue with a cloth or wet vac and rinse with plenty of water.Should any stubborn dirt remain, repeat the application with a more concentrated solution.Outdoor cleaning:On surfaces with outdoor contaminants (smog, dust, etc.), dilute 1:10 (1 QT of product in 2.5 GAL of water).Then follow the application instructions above.
COVERAGE(1 GAL - 3.78 L)
- Porcelain › Dilution 1:51,615 sq.ft. (150 m2)
- Acid resistant natural stone › 1:5-1:10815-1,430 sq.ft. (76-132 m2)
- Terracotta › Dilution 1:5410-815 sq.ft. (38-76 m2)
- Coverage rates are indicative.
Do not use on acid sensitive stone such as marble, limestone, or travertine. Test the product on a small, inconspicuous area of the surface or loose sample prior to full application.
Literature & Links
- WGWilliam G.Verified BuyerReviewingCobble OxhideI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoProduct is great!
I highly recommend this it is a fabulous product and it really works wonders removing rust stains.
That being said, I have used it in the past and needed some more of it and ordered it though DTS…. They never shipped it, took my money and have not issued a return. I sent several messages never to be responded back to as well as called and left messages, granted is was a small order but with we like to vet suppliers before we purchase more from them. This had to be the worst no customer service and took the funds and no product shipped.. so buyer beware shop other places to get this wonderful product;