Eco-Shell Walnut Shells for Filling & Extending
The Natural Material that Fills and Extends
Walnut shells are used as fillers or extenders in everything from paint and coating materials to resins and livestock feed. Our in-house raw material stock guarantees a consistent, high-quality supply without interruption.
Features & Specifications
- Custom Grades: Eco-Shell custom-produces and tailors sizing for all filling and extending needs.
- Fits Your Process: We will work with you to supply sample product for research and development.
- Key Benefits: Eco-Shells walnut shells are not chemically processed, have no heavy metals, and are asbestos-free.
- Readily Available: Annually renewable, your walnut shell applications are protected from supply chain bottlenecks.
- Versatile & Long Lasting: Walnut shells can be added to pigments, plastics, adhesives, ceramics, and more.
- Various Sizes Available: Media sizes vary from coarse walnut shell to walnut shell flour.
*Sizes are based on U.S sieve standards. Millimeter and inch measurements are approximate. We offer smaller sizes for adhesives, plastics, and rubbers, as well as larger sizes for pin cushions, toys, and decorative plastics.