The OCM Form Tie Bar is a high quality product used in industrial formwork systems, lost anchoring solutions, special connections and applications for cast in place and precast.
OCM supplies a hot rolled, right flat deep thread bar, which assures the best effect for self cleaning after removal. OCM Form Tie Bars are weldable and bendable to suit jobsite conditions.
As with any welding, proper welding procedures must be followed by certified personnel.
- 15mm (5/8") Diameter X 5.8m (19 ft) Length (bundles of 100 bars)
- 20mm (7/8") Diameter X 5.8m (19 ft) Length (bundles of 75 bars)
- Marking and traceability of the product
- On request: Special lengths & bundling
- On request: Protection against corrosion : electrogalvanizing
- Technical Specification: Grade **, ST **/**
|Yield Load Min.||36,000||64,100||lb||160||285||kN|
|Rp 0.2 Min.||130,500||130,500||psi||900||900||Mpa|
|Ultimate Load Min.||44,000||77,800||lb||196||346||kN|
|Safe Working Load||22,000||38,900||lb||98||173||kN|
|KCV min.at -20||28||28||J||28||28||J|
SWL provides a safety factor of apporoximately 2 to 1.