Final Finish Rapid-Hardening, Polymer-Modified Concrete Resurfacer
A single-component, rapid-hardening, polymer-modified concrete resurfacing mortar for smoothing, resurfacing, rubbing, and restoring concrete surfaces.
Call for discounts on bulk orders (+1 (800) 342-3876)
Final Finish™ offers a unique long pot life while maintaining rapid hardening performance on the substrate to minimize waste and labor – superior durability for all interior and exterior, horizontal, vertical, and overhead concrete applications.
Final Finish™ can also be used as a skim patch or trowel-down underlayment for horizontal concrete repairs subjected to light traffic, from a true feather edge up to 1/4”.
Ideal for repair, patching, or resurfacing of:
- Tilt-up panels
- Concrete block
- Pre-cast concrete
- Interior and exterior concrete surfaces
- Horizontal, vertical, and overhead applications
Features & Benefits
- Extended pot life
- Superior durability
- Feather-edge up to 1/4”
- Light gray, Portland cement color
- Variety of convenient packaging options
- Compressive strength of 1,500 psi at 28 days
- Quick-setting, rapid-hardening, non-shrinking
- Can be sealed, painted, colored, stained, or covered
- PSPhil S.Verified BuyerReviewingDeco Shine High-Gloss Protective Exterior SealerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoDeck
Great product thank you