Thoroughly cleans cementitious grout joints in tile floor and wall coverings. Just spray and rinse with water. For heavy duty great stains agitate with brush. Best to reseal the grout afterwards with Groutproof Sealer
- Removes tough-to-clean grease, dirt and food stains.
- Do not use on waxed porous surfaces, polished marble, travertine or limestone.
Features & Specifications
- EASY-TO-USE SPRAY BOTTLE: JUST SPRAY, WIPE AND RINSE.
- EXCELLENT FOR PORCELAIN AND CERAMIC TILE.
- DOES NOT DAMAGE TILE SURFACES.
- NON ACIDIC: DOES NOT HARM THE GROUT OR TILE GLAZE.
- CONTAINS BIODEGRADABLE INGREDIENTS.
IDEAL FORALL GROUT JOINTS IN TILE WALLS AND FLOORS
HOW TO USE IT
Spray GROUTRENEW directly on the grout or tile. Let sit for a few seconds, then scrub with an abrasive pad or brush.
Rinse with plenty of water.
To keep cement grout joints looking new, them with FILA’s GROUT PROOF.
COVERAGE24 OZ (710 ml)
- Porcelain and ceramic tileup to 215 sq.ft. (20 m²)
- Large format tile grout jointsup to 1,148 linear feet (350 linear meters)
- Mosaicup to 215 sq.ft. (20 m²)
- Coverage rates are indicative.
Do not use on waxed porous surfaces, polished marble, travertine or limestone. Causes plastic and polished surfaces to become matte.
Literature & Links
- WGWilliam G.Verified BuyerReviewingCobble OxhideI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoProduct is great!
I highly recommend this it is a fabulous product and it really works wonders removing rust stains.
That being said, I have used it in the past and needed some more of it and ordered it though DTS…. They never shipped it, took my money and have not issued a return. I sent several messages never to be responded back to as well as called and left messages, granted is was a small order but with we like to vet suppliers before we purchase more from them. This had to be the worst no customer service and took the funds and no product shipped.. so buyer beware shop other places to get this wonderful product;