H Style - Low Profile 90 Degrees Self Hopping Dumpster
Dumpster that can be lifted with a forklift and used to load and remove garbage, trash, and other types of debris.
Units feature a full 90 degrees dump angle with a cushioned rubber bumper stop. The low profile design is essential for convenient loading. Dumping with a fork truck is quick and simple. A cable is pulled from the seat of the fork truck to dump the hopper. The unit returns to an upright and locked position when lowered to the ground. The included safety restraint/chain must be securely attached to the lift truck without slack. 22" L usable fork pockets measure 7"W x 2"H. Formed base thickness is 1/4". Blue baked-in powder-coated toughness with a galvanized base. Models H-25 may be stacked with H-50 models, while the H-100 can be stacked with the H-150 models. The H-200 hoppers can only be stacked with other H-200 series models. Never stack hoppers more than 3 high. Must be attached to fork truck when dumping.
- Hopper is able to be dumped from seat of fork truck
- Fork pockets are capped on the end to allow for dumping
- Perfect for fitting in low height areas
High Strength Steel Hoppers
- High strength steel models are available (suffix -HS)
- High-Strength material provides greater impact resistance
- Resists and dents and punctures from dropped materials
- Great for use in foundry environments
- Promotes extended product life.