Heavy Duty Hydraulic Sheet Metal Shear SH-5210-HD
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Call To Order
CTO - $0.00
Current price Call To Order
With its welded steel frame, this hydraulic sheet metal shear offers a long lifespan of use cutting thick materials for high production. The adjustable blade gap and rake angle ensure quality cuts.
- 52” length.
- 10 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel.
- 7.5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system is located in the front for easy fluid changes.
- 35 to 47 strokes per minute for speedy production.
- Shearing carriage rides on hardened ways and uses heavy-duty bearings to reduce friction.
- Manually adjustable 23.62” backgauge ensures precise repeatability.
- Heavy duty table with roller bars slides material into the machine more easily.
- Side gauges keep the cut at 90° (if you so choose) without you needing to make a guiding line on the material.
- Switch between 3 modes as needed:
- Jog mode: Inching the blade down to the material.
- Single cycle mode: One cut for one pedal push.
- Automatic cycling mode: Continuously cutting for production runs.
- Adjustable rake angle dial makes it easy to fit your material thickness to minimize burr and put less strain on hydraulics.
- Convenient blade gap adjustment lets you eliminate folding and twisting.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- 2-sided upper blades and 4-sided lower blades can be flipped and resharpened as needed, saving money.
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life.
- Rigid, fully welded steel plate construction helps prevent flex and gives you many years of accuracy.
- Shadow line creates a reference line on the material so you know exactly where the cut will be.
- The SH-5210-HD plate shear is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
|Blade Rake Angle||.5 to 2.0 degrees|
|Back Gauge Length||23.62"|
|Thickness (SS)||10 ga. (13 ga.)|
|Strokes Per Minute||35 – 47|
|Front Gauge Length||39.37"|
|Blade Angle||1/2° – 2° Adjustable|
|Blade Gap Adjustment||Manual, Lever Acuated|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Minimum Material Thickness||24ga|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||88x45x66|
* specifications subject to change without notice.