HYDROREP Water Repellent Sealer (6 Count)
Protects exterior surfaces and grout joints from water and humidity.
- Creates a water repellent, breathable barrier.
- Prevents wear caused by weather damage.
- Guards the surface against moss, mold and efflorescence.
- Ideal for brick veneers and concrete.
Features & Specifications
- DOES NOT ALTER THE MATERIAL’S NATURAL FINISH.
- OFFERS LONG LASTING, RENEWABLE PROTECTION.
- PROVIDES VERY HIGH COVERAGE RATES.
- DOES NOT YELLOW OVER TIME.
ALL UNPOLISHED NATURAL STONE, CONCRETE
HOW TO USE IT
Ready to use, no dilution necessary. On a clean, dry surface apply an even, generous coat of HYDROREP with a brush, roller or airless sprayer.
Apply the product until the surface is fully saturated, then wait 8 hours.
A second coat may be necessary, depending on the absorbency of the material.On dense natural stone apply only one coat.For concrete and porous natural stone, two coats are needed.The surface may be used for normal foot traffic after 8 hours.Full cure and maximum sealer protection is achieved in 24 hours.To provide an oil repellent barrier on exterior surfaces, apply a finishing coat of FOB after 8 hours.
- Natural stone ›215 sq.ft. (20 m2)
- Concrete ›54-107 sq.ft. (5-10 m2)
- Coverage rates are indicative and per coat.
Literature & Links
- DDanVerified ReviewerReviewingCobble LocI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoThe Best sealer/stripper
Do not hesitate to use this product. It is hands down the best brand available. 20yr old pavers stripped and sealed and now they look like new pavers!!