Latapoxy 310 Stone Adhesive For Spot Bonding Tile and Stone
LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive is a two component, high strength epoxy adhesive, which is formulated for spot bonding fixing method of tile and stone installations on vertical surfaces. LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive maintains its non-sag consistency at high temperatures up to 95°F (35°C).
Features & Benefits
- Fast Permanent Bond — 45 minutes to 1 hour set time.
- Easy to Use — 1:1 mixing ratio by volume.
- Non-Staining — ideal for white and light colored marbles, other stones and tiles.
- Withstands shock and vibration.
- Durable permanent bond, will not deteriorate over time.
- Safe — no solvents.
- Non-Sag — when applied up to 1" (25 mm) thick.
- Rapid version is available; 5-8 minute set up.
- Approved by the following building code bodies for exterior installations: ICC, IBC.
- Conforms to EN 12004 and ISO 13007 with a classification of R2T
- Product #: S-310AB-NC-08
- Packaging Sizes: 10L/set(5L PART A+5L PART B) 20L/set(10L PART A+10L PART B)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- SMShelley M.Verified BuyerReviewingCosentino Fossil Dekton Mastidek Cartridge Adhesive by TenaxI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoRock Star Award!!! Outstanding overall service!!!
Gessy Etienne, our Salesman was extremely polite, efficient, professional and went above and beyond to get our product delivered as soon as possible, even given the approaching holiday! Thank you Gessy!!!