Makita 9565CV Angle Grinder works best with small diamond blades, diamond core bits, or diamond polishing pads
Makita 9565CV Angle Grinder is one of the most popular hand grinders on the market. Great for grinding granite, marble, stone, and concrete. The Hand Grinder is variable speed and has a 12 AMP motor. The angle grinder has standard threading and works with most standard diamond cup wheels.
Makita 9565CV Angle Grinder Features:
- 5 stage variable speed control dial for matching the RPM to the work
- Improved 12 AMP motor design for increased output power in a more compact tool
- Larger and improved carbon brush material for longer tool life
- Electronic limiter stops the motor and prevents accidental motor overload and burnout
- "Tool-less" wheel guard adjustment for easy clamping
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a complex set of channels.
- Full manufacturer's warranty.
- 5" Grinding Wheel
- Lock Nut Wrench (782412-6)
- Side Handle (152490-4)
- Lock Nut (224566-8)
- Inner Flange (224368-2)
- Wheel Guard (163418-7)
|Wire Cup Brush||3"|
|No Load RPM||2,800-10,500|
|Spindle Thread (11 UNC)||5/8"|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||4.0|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||7.7|