Masonry 750 Plus Saw
Masonry 750 Plus Saw is a water-cooled saw for large-sized slabs. Blade Ø 750 mm. For cutting large materials like structural stone blocks, cement blocks and stone facing.
- Three-phase 400V/50Hz (5.5 kW) or single-phase 230V/50Hz (2.2 kW) electric motor
- IP 67 plug
- Shatter-resistant plastic tray to contain and recover water, easily removable for cleaning
- Guide rails for forklift and hooking points for lifting
- 4 wheels: 2 front 200x50 mm swiveling with brake system and 2 rear 370x60 mm
- Cutting height adjustment knob from 0 to 300 mm
- Easily accessible mobile carriage, with locking system for transport
- Carriage pushing handle 46 cm width
- Side curtains for the containment and recovery of nebulized water during cutting
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES AND RECOMMENDED BLADES
- Blade lateral guards
- Additional table
- Support for 45° cutting
- Diamond blade Ø 750 mm bricks / blocks segm.
- Diamond blade Ø 750 mm Poroton / stone segm
For cutting large materials like structural stone blocks, cement blocks and stone facing.
The cutting height is adjustable from 0 to 300 mm. The sturdy structure and the powerful motor of the Masonry 750 Plus ensure excellent efficiency. The single-phase version is a particularly efficient and versatile machine, for working also in places where there is no 400V/50Hz three-phase power supply. The carriage is stable and not subject to deformation thanks to the fixing in the sliding rail with a 6 mm thick steel profile. The 46 cm wide carriage handle allows greater operator's comfort. The two sturdy rear wheels 370x60 mm make the machine more manageable in the movements.