MK-5005S Wet Block Saw - High Production Masonry and Stone Saw
Minimum 3-4 Lead Time on all MK Saws.
The MK-5000 Series of block saws set the quality standard for durability and maintenance-free operation. These saws are specially designed to provide the highest level of productivity, operator safety and convenience. Heavy-duty cast aluminum and steel parts ensure the finest value in the masonry and stone industry.
MK-5000 Electric Series Features:
- Precision screw feed mechanism allows the cutting head to be easily raised or lowered to the precise cutting depth required
- Self-leveling blade guard provides optimum blade coverage for operator safety
- Foot pedal for hands-free cutting
- Open-back design allows for material up to 20" long to be cut
- Conveyor cart built from heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Stainless steel rail liners
- 3 phase saws are equipped with GE NEMA 1 starters in NEMA 12 enclosure
- Adjustable water supply for maximum blade protection
- Built-in tie-downs for safer saw transport
- Ergonomically designed handle for reduced operator fatigue
- Heavy-duty built-in forklift brackets allow lift to approach from the front or either side of the saw
- Optional Automatic Water Flow System - water flow is activated by the moving cutting table towards the blade. Water flow is automatically interrupted when the table is brought to the operator's position.
- One-year limited warranty
|MK-5005 - 5 H.P. Saws