MK SRX-150 Green Cut Early Entry Saw
SRX-150 Green Cut Early Entry Saw������ is engineered for early entry sawing of crack control joints
������Minimum 3-4 Lead Time on all MK Saws.
Compact and lightweight, the SRX-150 dry cutting saw is engineered for early entry sawing of crack control joints within one to two hours of concrete finishing. The blade guard features a vacuum port to control dust when dry cutting. One-year limited warranty.
- "Upcut" blade rotation facilitates keeping debris out of the joint
- Triangular shaped arbor
- Blade shaft with self-aligning bearings
- Vacuum port for easy connection to dust control systems
- Remotely mounted throttle and stop switch for quick operator access
- Folding handle bar for compact transport and storage
- Poly V-belt for positive power transmission
- Easily removed blade guard cover provides quick access for blade changes and inspection
- 3-inch wide, polyurethane wheels for non-marking
- Anti-spall, quick change skid plate
- Lifting point for easy transport
*Blade not included with saw.
* Engine power ratings are calculated by the individual engine manufacturer and the rating method may vary among engine manufacturers. MK Diamond Products makes no claim, representation or warranty as to the power rating of the engine on this equipment and disclaims any responsibility or liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to the accuracy or the engine power rating. Users are advised to consult the engine manufacturer's owners manual and website for specific information regarding the engine power rating.