MVH508DE Reversible Plate Compactor
Original price $22,999.00 - Original price $22,999.00
$22,999.00 - $22,999.00
Current price $22,999.00
MVH508DE Reversible Plate Compactor for compaction of sand, asphalt, gravel, and soils
Multiquip's Mikasa brand reversible plate compactors are the ideal high-production machines for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils.
- Reliable engine with Hatz diesel offering easy electric start-up.
- Fold-out front and rear covers for easy access to all maintenance points.
- Hour/Tachometer to measure machine hour usage and engine RPM.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner to capture most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life.
- Hydraulic controls enables operator to easily switch direction from forward to reverse while also allowing for spot compaction.
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance and featuring open design for easy cleanup.
- Steel frame protective guard with fully integrated cage protects the engine from loose debris or dirt while serving as a lifting bar for easy portability.
- Low profile base plate lowers the center of gravity dramatically improving travel speed.
- Extension plates can be added or removed to operating working width up to 6 inches.
|Centrifugal Force||14613 lbf||65 kN|
|Exciter Speed||4400 VPM|
20 x 35 in
500 x 900 mm
26 x 35 in
650 x 900 mm
Max Forward Speed
|82 ft||25 m|
|Operating Weight||1182 lb||536 kg|
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.