Pave Cure AMS High-solids white pigmented poly-alpha-methylstyrene curing compound
Call for discounts on bulk purchases. (+1 (800) 342-3876)
Pave Cure AMS forms a continuous membrane that controls curing for strong and durable concrete when properly applied. The white pigment reflects the sun’s rays to help keep the concrete surface cooler and to prevent excessive heat buildup.
Pave Cure AMS meets maximum VOC content limits of 350 g/L for Concrete Curing Compounds as required by the U.S. EPA Architectural Coatings Rule.
Pave Cure AMS is ideal for application on exterior, horizontal surfaces such as highways, airports, streets, and curb paving applications when proper curing is required.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to spray
- High reflectivity
- VOC-compliant < 350g/l
- Improves durability; proper curing will increase the long life of concrete
- Reduces shrinkage; retains moisture to reduce “plastic shrinkage cracks”
- Enhances performance; increases compressive strength and wear resistance
- Provides positive curing for exterior concrete where wax-based cures are unacceptable
- PSPhil S.Verified BuyerReviewingDeco Shine High-Gloss Protective Exterior SealerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDeck
Great product thank you