PM2820EVS Drill Press, 1HP 1PH 120V
Gear up for the Ultimate Performance with the Powermatic PM2820EVS Drill Press.
The gear driven power transfers torque consistently and efficiently for any project in a wide range of materials. A removable cast table with 45 degree rotation has capacity for projects large and small. The high visibility laser pinpoints the drilling location for total accuracy.Included fence and stop help make repeat and production drilling efficient. Handles can be moved to right or left for ease of use. Oversized cast base give this drill press stability.Integrated LED light reduces shadows for project visibility.
- For unbeatable accuracy, the laser cross hairs provide precise tool point indication.
- Gear driven power transfers torque consistently and efficiently for a wide range of materials.
- Handles can be reversed for left or right sided operation.
- Highly visible digital readout gives users control.
- Includes Powermatic’s patented integrated depth stop for efficient drilling
- Includes the most versatile table in the drill press market. Allows insert to be removed for better access to oversized pieces.
- Standing on an oversized cast base for outstanding stability for the 20 inch swing.
- The electronic variable speed means torque is not lost using either the higher or low speed settings. Low speed setting ranges 150 – 870 RPM and the high speed setting ranges 600 – 3600 RPM.
- The large cast table adjusts to a range of positions and tilts to a full ninety degree position.
|Base Dimensions (In.)||22.7 x 16.33 x 2.75|
|Base Size (In.)||22-3/4 x 16-3/8 x 2-3/4|
|Base Work Table (In.)||11.81 x 12.05|
|Chuck Distance to Base (In.)||41-1/4|
|Chuck Distance to Table (In.)||19-1/4|
|Chuck Size (In.)||5/8|
|Column Diameter (In.)||3-3/8|
|Fence Size (L x H) (In.)||19-3/4 x 2-5/8|
|Gross Weight (Lbs)||413.6|
|Motor Power (HP)||1|
|Motor Voltage (V.)||120|
|Net Weight (Lbs.)||336.6|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||2 Variable|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||24.5 x 20.5 x 71.85|
|Prewired Voltage (V.)||115|
|Prop 65||Cancer and Reproductive Harm|
|Quill Diameter (In.)||2.6|
|Spindle Distance to Base (In.)||45|
|Spindle Distance to Table (Max.) (In.)||23|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||150 - 3600|
|Spindle Travel (In.)||6|
|Table Size Fully Extended (L x W) (In.)||20-1/2 x 15-1/2|
|Table Size (L x W) (In.)||20-1/2 x 15-1/2|
|Table Tilt (Deg.)||90 L/R|