Highly concentrated formula, can be used diluted and undiluted
- Diluted: cleans and degreases porcelain tile, ceramic tile, natural stone, concrete and terracotta.
- Undiluted: removes ground-in dirt from porcelain tile.
- Effective on all natural stone.
- Ideal for the everyday maintenance of concrete.
- Stripper for water-based sealers and polishing waxes.
Features & Specifications
- 3-IN-1 SOLUTION: STAIN REMOVER, CLEANER AND STRIPPER.
- REMOVES STAINS FROM PORCELAIN TILE.
- DOES NOT DAMAGE DELICATE SURFACES.
- EASY AND SAFE TO USE.
- CONTAINS BIODEGRADABLE INGREDIENTS.
IDEAL FORPORCELAIN AND CERAMIC TILE, ALL NATURAL STONE, QUARRY TILE, CONCRETE , TERRACOTTA, SALTILLO
HOW TO USE IT
To clean porcelain tile: Dilute 1:10 (1QT in 2.5 GAL of water) for regular cleaning.
For heavy dirt build up, dilute 1:5 (1QT in 5 QT of water).
Scrub vigorously with an abrasive pad and rinse thoroughly.To remove stubborn stains on porcelain tile:Pour PS87 undiluted directly on the stain.Allow it to completely dry (20-60 minutes), then scrub vigorously with an abrasive pad.Rinse thoroughly.To clean unpolished natural stone:Dilute 1:10 when used on matte, honed, and natural finish stone.To clean polished natural stone:Dilute 1:20 (1/2 QT in 2.5 GAL) when used on polished or highly honed natural stone.To strip wax:Dilute 1:5.Let sit for 15 minutes, then scrub and rinse.
- Porcelain › Dilution 1:51,292 sq.ft. (120 m2)
- Maintenance › Dilution 1:208,150 sq.ft. (757 m2)
- Wax stripper › Dilution 1:5815 sq.ft. (76 m2)
- Post-installation cleaning of unpolished stone › Dilution 1:51,225 sq.ft. (114 m2)
- Coverage rates are indicative.
*Do not use on wood or acrylic tubs.
- WGWilliam G.Verified BuyerReviewingCobble OxhideI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoProduct is great!
I highly recommend this it is a fabulous product and it really works wonders removing rust stains.
That being said, I have used it in the past and needed some more of it and ordered it though DTS…. They never shipped it, took my money and have not issued a return. I sent several messages never to be responded back to as well as called and left messages, granted is was a small order but with we like to vet suppliers before we purchase more from them. This had to be the worst no customer service and took the funds and no product shipped.. so buyer beware shop other places to get this wonderful product;