MRTA Lifter Series - Quadra-Tilt Rotator
Quadra-Tilt Rotator (DC) With Intelle-Grip | Made to Order Vacuum Lifter with a typical lead time of 5-6 weeks.
This versatile rotator/tilter features tilt-assist, allowing operators to tilt heavy materials safely and efficiently. (Re)movable vacuum pads and extension arms accommodate a variety of load sizes and shapes.
Dual Vacuum models now available w/ Intelli-Grip® Technology, automatically monitoring vacuum and power systems to maximize safety and efficiency while simplifying maintenance and repairs.
- Maximize productivity
- Help reduce human error
- Simplify maintenance and repairs
- Protect employees and property from harm
Flat and smooth surfaces lifter w/ Intelli-Grip and Dual Vacuum System. Ideal for glass and other materials for Construction/Installation.
|1400 lbs [635 kg]||DC|
Flat and textured surfaces lifter w/ Intelli-Grip and Dual Vacuum System. Ideal for textured surfaces in Construction/Installation settings.
|1200 lbs [545 kg]||DC|
Maximum Load Capacity:
- 1400 lbs [635 kg]
- Automatic self-testing ensures lifter is ready for use, every lift.
- Color display provides critically relevant information at a glance.
- Anticipates threats and alerts operator beforehand with clearly visible and audible warnings.
- Continuously monitors battery and prevents lifter from attaching to loads if energy is hazardously low.
- Multiple alarm levels plainly identify the severity of hazards.
- Manual rotation, 360° edgewise, with automatic locking at each 1/4 revolution
- Assisted manual tilt, 90° between upright and flat
Standard Operating Power:
- 12 volts DC, 4.5 amps
Weight of Lifter:
- 200 lbs [91 kg]
Standard Pad Spread:
- Minimum Width: 12-1/2" [32 cm]
- Maximum Width: 58-3/4" [149 cm]
- Minimum Length: 47" [119 cm]
- Maximum Length: 104-3/4" [266 cm]
Number / Size of Vacuum Pads:
- 8 / 11" [28 cm] diameter, lipped pads
- Intelli-GripTM technology
- Dual vacuum system
- Battery and charger
- Battery energy gauge
- Low vacuum strobe light
- Low vacuum/power loss warning buzzer with back-up battery
- Green lift light
- Vacuum gauges
- Vacuum line filters
- Vacuum reserve tanks
- Spring-mounted vacuum pads
- (Re)movable pad mounts
- Pad extension arms
- Tilt locks
- Blow-off for quick release
- Two-action, push-button release
Dual Vacuum System:
- Features two completely independent vacuum circuits.
- Provides vacuum system redundancy.
- Limits possibility of a catastrophic failure.
- Reduces chance of harm to personnel or equipment.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm - www.p65Warnings.ca.gov