RTC Porcelain Pro Drill Bits
RTC Pro Drill Bit with High Concentration of Diamond for Porcelain
The RTC Porcelain Pro Drill Bit is made of a high concentration of diamond-infused fluted electroplated steel. It also has a very long job life and is rated to make 50 precision cuts into porcelain tile before beginning to lose its precision cutting ability. RTC Porcelain Pro Drill Bit will make quick and easy work out of your precision cuts close to the edge of tiles as well as tile corners!
Although the The RTC Porcelain Pro Drill Bit is specifically designed to cut through porcelain and has a cut life of 50 holes for porcelain tiling, when used properly, these porcelain drill bits are able to cut through ceramic, marble, glass tile, granite, hard PVC, and other hard materials. These bits are not your average diamond hole saw! The difference is that these bits are specially designed and are uniquely superior when compared to the typical hole saw! Included with this Probit is a unique push-rod for clearing debris. This prevents your hole saw from becoming ruined by a piece of tile becoming stuck in it.
- High diamond concentration electroplated steel
- Precision cuts in corners and near the edges of tile
- For use with most types hand-held drills, including cordless drills (800-2500 RPM)
- For wet use only
- Using with a drill press will shorten bit life
- Cutting into backer-board will shorten bit life
- Not for use with Hammer Drills
- Cutting Diameter ................1/8" (3-mm)-6"
- Cutting Depth (max) .............2"
- Rim Type ..........................Continuous
- Chuck Size ....................... 3/8 in.
- Avg. Cut Life .................... 30 cuts (when used at low RPM and kept WET)
- MPMark P.Verified BuyerReviewingRTC Diamond Turbo Hole SawsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat bits
These bits work very well, we drill a lot of stone and concrete so I am hoping for a long life out of these. Thank you