Concrete Wall Paint makes ordinary walls look like textured concrete.
The faux concrete paint delivers a semi-transparent matte finish that is great for accent walls or larger areas. Concrete Wall Paint can be applied with a standard 2-3” brush. Dries to the touch in 30 minutes.
- Use only on interior walls
- Use primer before applying Concrete Interior Wall Paint
- Brush on using a cross-hatching motion
- Apply additional coats to create more depth and dimension
- Soap and water clean up
- Recommended for drywall; not for use on concrete walls
- Not recommended for damp/humid areas
FOR BEST RESULTS
To ensure proper drying, use Concrete Wall Paint when the temperature is between 50°F (10°C) and 90°F (32°C) and humidity is below 85% to ensure proper drying. Use light, even coats to build desired overage.
Apply Concrete Interior Wall Paint over a similar colored primer. We recommend:
- Sidewalk Gray Concrete Wall Paint: Use over Zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3® White Primer
- Charcoal Concrete Wall Paint: Use over Zinsser® Bulls Eye 1-2-3® Gray Primer