Smooth Finishing Kit For Fresh Silicone (6 Count)
Helps to shape silicone sealing on smooth surfaces and flexible joints, perfectly finishing the joints after the silicone application.Allows the silicone to fill the joints, preventing air bubbles.
Features & Specifications
- RAPIDDRY TECHNOLOGY: FAST DRYING ACTION.
- COMPLETELY SAFE: DOES NOT LEAVE SLIPPERY RESIDUE.
- EXCELLENT FOR ALL SURFACES.
- DOES NOT DAMAGE OR CORRODE ALUMINUM AND STEEL TRIMS.
- SAFE FOR THE INSTALLER AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
- USE INDOORS AND OUTDOORS, IDEAL FOR FLOORS AND VERTICAL SURFACES.
IDEAL FORALL TYPES OF SILICONE
HOW TO USE IT
Ready to use. Once the silicone has been applied, before it forms a surface film, spray the product on the joint.
Use the FILA Silicone Finishing Tool to complete the application.
For excellent results on curved joints, FILA recommends spraying the silicone with SILICONE REFINER a second time and smoothing it again to level imperfections.
Check the compatibility of the product with the type of silicone used.
Literature & Links
- JLJustin L.Verified BuyerReviewingDry Treat Intensifia (Stainproof Color Enhancer Sealer)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGood choice for colored concrete counter
Many sealer categories and brands out there but I'm glad I picked this one for my concrete counters. I used a counter-specfic concrete mix and later applied a portland slurry to fill in air holes and other defects. I had added quikrete liquid color to all mixes, but after complete curing and sanding/polishing it was typical concrete grey so I counted on this sealer to bring out the color and it did, like magic. Instructions were good. 1st application absorbed well, not much excess to wipe off. 2nd absorbed less, more excess to remove. I added a 3rd just to be sure and I don't think it was necessary. I think I wiped it all off. Satisfying process. 1qt was plenty for 50sf of counter. I still have some left.