Spartacote Surface Build
A high solids, multi-purpose, self-leveling epoxy floor coating for decorative and protective applications.SPARTACOTE Surface Build is a high solids, multi-purpose, self-leveling epoxy floor coating for decorative and protective applications. It offers excellent abrasion and chemical resistance.
Provided as a clear epoxy product it can be field tinted through the use of SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments. Available colors include: Black, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Tile Red, Light Grey, Medium Grey, Dark Grey, White, Light Beige, Sand Beige, Dark Beige, Light Brown, Safety Yellow and Safety Red. Custom colors are available upon request through our SPARTACOTE® AnyColor™ program which allow you to match your companies color, logo, or branding and create a truly unique and custom space.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-purpose, self-leveling epoxy floor coating eliminates the need to carry and stock multiple epoxies, simplifies ordering, reducing inventory carrying costs and adding greater field flexibility
- High gloss finish
- Improved leveling and working properties make it easy to work with, reducing the number of surface defects and creating a better overall finish
- Simple 2 to 1 mix ratio makes it easy to field mix; reducing mixing errors and job site waste
- Excellent durability providing stain and spill resistance while having great toughness and wear resistance
- Low VOC, low odor which is ideal for interior and occupied areas
- Acceptable for use in broadcast systems
- Clear epoxy base can be tinted with SPARTACOTE® Universal Pigments
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
- EKEmir K.Verified BuyerReviewingPolyaspartic Pigment Packs For 1 Gallon KitsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGood 👍
Recommending, it's good for the floor but it's dry fast. They're gonna be good much better if it doesn't have no primer. The primer dry really fast the floor you gotta be quickly to drop chip down on paint before the starting dry. You only have time 10 to 15 minutes. Not recommending big job only small.