SpecHard is a proprietary, colorless chemical solution that increases the wear surface strength of concrete floors subjected to pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
Call for discount on bulk purchases (+1 (800) 342-3876)
SpecHard penetrates concrete surfaces to seal, densify and harden. SpecHard floors last longer, cost less to maintain, are safe to use, and are guaranteed to resist dusting for years after application. It is VOC compliant, odorless, environmentally safe, and simple to apply.
SpecHard penetrates the concrete surface and undergoes a chemical reaction that turns the concrete substrate into a hardened, densified mass.
Surfaces treated with SpecHard are not only more abrasion resistant but are more resistant to chemicals and water than untreated concrete. The deeply penetrating chemical action leaves no film and will not alter the natural non-slip texture of the concrete floor.
Features & Benefits
- Controls hairline crack
- Clean equipment with water
- One application, economical
- VOC-compliant and non-yellowing
- Equipment can be cleaned with water
- Promotes bonding of secondary toppings
- Can be applied to fresh, new, or existing concrete
- Minimizes tire marks and makes them easier to remove
- Low sheen enhances the appearance of concrete surfaces
- Resists staining and penetration of oil and many chemicals
- Cures, seals, hardens, dustproofs and prevents efflorescence
- Reduces porosity and increases the hardness of the concrete surface
- Compatible with SpecChem SpecTilt bond breakers for tilt-up projects
- PSPhil S.Verified BuyerReviewingDeco Shine High-Gloss Protective Exterior SealerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDeck
Great product thank you