SpecShot Plus Fiber-Reinforced Micro Silica Shotcrete
SpecShot Plus is a fiber-reinforced, air-entrained shotcrete mortar for use in a variety of vertical and overhead repair applications.
Call for discount on bulk purchases (+1 (800) 342-3876)
SpecShot Plus incorporates the latest in fiber technology offering superior durability, performance, and ease of application in industrial, commercial, and infrastructure (D.O.T.) applications.
SpecShot Plus can be applied by dry shotcrete (gunite) method or by mixing with water in a wet mix method.
Features & Benefits
• Low rebound
• Concrete-gray in color
• Fiber-reinforced for added strength
• Contains integral corrosion inhibitor
• Designed for vertical and overhead repairs
• Micro silica adds density and low permeability
• One-component, fiber-modified – Just add water
• Air-entrained for maximum freeze-thaw durability
• Low shrinkage, low permeability for durable repairs
- PSPhil S.Verified BuyerReviewingDeco Shine High-Gloss Protective Exterior SealerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoDeck
Great product thank you